Friday, August 31, 2012

A talk with God


Lord, why does my heart cry out for those who suffer so?
Why does it bring a tear to my eye when I see those who have lost their homes in a storm?
Why does the hate and greed of the world make me angry?
I can no longer stand by and watch the world go by around me and do nothing.
I want help those in need, find those who are lost and defend those who are being persecuted.
My Heart and soul scream out NO MORE!
I reach my hand out to help another up
Don't worry I say, God loves you and so do I.
Don't mind what other may say, it's their word not Gods.
I want to save them all.

Is this the way you felt when you walked the earth?
When you said “Don't worry this is there way not mine”
I know this is why you gave your live to save us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog