Friday, September 14, 2012

Putting God First.

I woke up this morning with several things on my list to do today.  My to do list went like this:

1. Fast and pray (when I fast it is liquids only)
2. Work on next online teaching
3. Write on blog
4. Update Calendar
5. Work on computers
6. Do Laundry
7. Touch bases with a few friends
8. Go to gym
9 Make dinner

My morning started out a little differently than the list did. I got up started my fast and went into the computer I checked my e-mails and Facebook then I began playing a video game. I was on the game for about 30min then the game shut down. So I restarted it it got to the point where I was just about to play again and it shut down again. So thinking as a computer tech I restarted the computer and tried to play it again. I got to the point where I got off on sentence to my friend in the game before my computer flashed over to a Blue Screen of Death. As I was watching the computer reboot I understood what my problem was. It wasn't a problem with the game or my computer. It was a problem with me. I woke up today on a day of fasting and prayer dedicated to God. and I didn't start it by doing God work.


Mat 6:9-13  After this manner therefore pray ye: 
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 
Give us this day our daily bread.  
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: 
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. 
Amen.


The lords prayer starts out  Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.  Today I had forgot a very important thing and that is to always put god first and God had reminded me of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog