Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Judgement of Others Part 2

Judgement is a hard thing to give up and so often is a deep rooted part of  Prejudice. Today I am going to start with Educational Prejudice. Is it better to have a pastor that has gone to Seminary School or one who is mentored by another pastor? While I do believe that Training of some sort is important to a new pastor the type of training is put forth by god. In some settings Pastors that go to Seminary school are looked down upon they are judged to have too little real world experiences to be a good minister. The opposite is judged by those who are pastors who have never gone to Seminary School. The person does not have the knowledge of the bible that come through seminary schools give.  This can pass out of  christian setting and applied to people who look at a person doing a job who has not gone to school to learn his trade, Saying "he doesn't know what he is doing he didn't go to school for it" or " She just got out of school she doesn't know how things work in the real world" We should never judge a person based on what we might think they know Rather we should look at the quality of their work.

If you were to look at my Education you will find out that I Dropped out of high school, didn't finish Collage and have never attended Seminary School. If you were to base your choice as to whether or not I am a good minister on them facts you would likely come to the wrong choice. But when you look at my life as a whole you will find out that my father was a pastor and he shaped my life to become a minister someday. My first ministry was a prison out reach with my father. There I learned not to judge people for the place life has let them to be. That sometimes we all mess up and life and its how we handle that mistake in life that shapes who we are. In many groups in my life I have served as a chaplain. I am filled with the Holy Ghost and each day in my life god shows me what he needs me to do and I follow that instruction. Don't judge other based on a few facts you know learn the whole story and except them for what they are. God has a plan for every person, and its my not be what you think it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog