Thursday, June 26, 2014

Listen to God's Voice

I often read a book to my son called Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can you?. Its all about the many different sounds Mr. Brown can make from a soft whisper to the boom of thunder. It got me thinking about the ways God talks to us. In John 10: 27 it says “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me”  So we all know his voice so why do we sometimes not know what god wants us to do? We have to learn to listen to him whether his voice is a soft whisper or booming thunder. It’s not always easy to hear God’s voice among the many sounds of everyday life. Sometimes you have to find that quiet place to pray to God and listen for his answer. Other times God’s voice is Like the thunder, it’s so loud that it can be heard of everything else. As you begin to search and listen to god’s voice it becomes much easier to hear it. You can find God’s voice everywhere, today I found it in a children’s book. Tomorrow he may talk to me through a song. What ever why he does I will be listing, Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog