Friday, June 20, 2014

Holiness

I read today that holiness is being in love with God. So what does it mean to be in love with God? when your in love with someone you will do anything for them just to make them happy and to keep them happy. Do you love God that much? Does God come first in your life? Would you give up everything you have and move to another country if he asked it of you? In Mathew 4:19 Jesus calls Peter to come with him and become a fisher of men. Peter gave up everything he had and followed Jesus. He didn't say "but lord I have so much stuff what am I to do with it all" Would you be able to do the same if the lord told you give up everything you have and go to a 3rd world country? Would I be able to do it? I guess with me there would be allot of “God are you sure you want me to go?” and “why me God?” I sure that in the end I would go.  I think Holiness is something we all work to achieve and that it is achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog