Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love is the greatest Gift of All


The core foundations of the lives of all should be love, Love knows no boundaries, (Love knows no boundaries means that (true) love does not accept limitations, is limitless, can overcome the odds.) Until God showed me Love without boundaries and put me with My Loving Fiance, Melissa. To love someone so wholey that nothing else matters. This is the type of love God has for all of us. As I have previously written God Commands us to Love other as he does. By Loving others this way we can cross the boundaries of Nations, Race, and Religion. For allot of people the religion is the hardest one. I am not telling you that you must except their religious beliefs, I am telling you to love that person for who they are. Now dont get it in your head that your going to preach to that person and make them a christian it just doesn't work that way we do not make christian. We start by loving that person, we become there friend out of that love. And when and if gods deems that you are to be the one to teach them about Gods word you do. But keep in mind God may have that job reserved for another person and not you. I dont walk the streets knocking on doors to bring people to church I do it to makes new friends and share the Love God has put inside me.

 In 1Co 13:13 it says "But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love. "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog