Friday, July 13, 2012

Getting what you want?

Today I woke up and took out some chicken to make for dinner then I looked at the loaf of bread that was in the bread machine that I had made on Monday when I was fasting and forgot about until last night when Ronnie came to me and said "you know there is a loaf of bread in the bread machine and its hard as a rock.". So I was looking at this loaf of hard bread in the bread machine thinking " This is much to hard to slice up and eat what am I going to do with it." So I began cutting the bread out of the machine knowing it was too hard to even use for bread pudding so I was sure it was going to be a waste. I continue cutting it out and it was coming out in squares I think I can make croutons out of it. I then put the bread on a large cookie sheet, season.  After that the crumbs on the cookie sheet led me to make bread crumbs and my thoughts went beck to the chicken that I had set out this morning and  decided to make fried chicken using the fresh bread crumbs.

Sometimes god can answer our prayers just like the loaf of bread. You may ask god for a job to make more money to help pay your bills, Maybe the gift god gives you is a lower rate on your Insurance allowing you to work with what you have.

God doesn't always give us what we want when we pray. He give you what you need.
Luk 11:3 KJV  Give us day by day our daily bread.
When I made the bread I wanted a slice of fresh bead I had bread crumbs that I needed to make dinner tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog