Friday, July 6, 2012

Does God answer Prayers?

In  Matthew21:22  (ASV)  Jesus says;   And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. So what does that mean? In plain English it says in faith all things are possible through prayer. I know what your thinking " I pray and pray and got doesn't answer my prayers" I know I have felt that way before. I think allot of people do not apply common sense to to discovering the answer god has put before you. I wants heard a Joke A man got hit by a bus and is laying on the ground bleeding to death and he prays for God to save him. A doctor comes along and asks to help the man. The man Says"No God will save me" two other doctors come along and the man refuses treatment from all of then saying"No God will save me" and the man finally dies. He goes to haven and is before God and he asks "God I prayed to you but you didn't save me I don't understand I am a Good Christian" God replies "My child I sent you 3 doctors to save you and you refused them" We must be aware that the answers to our prayers may not come as we expect it to. When we pray, we also have to give control of our life to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog