Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Holy Spirit


Acts 2:17 (NIV) “‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.”

            Several years ago when I found my way back to God it was in a very different way than I had experienced before in my life. When I walked with God in my younger days, my journey was shown to me in visions of the futures. The Holy Spirit would show me what I did do next, and I would do it. It was simple, and I knew what God wanted me to do, and I did it.

I left the path God had for me for a very long time and went through many changes in my life. I came to a point in my life where I had to reach a point where I felt that I had lost everything and had nothing to live for. I was in my forties and hardened by the turmoils of life. It was then that I felt God drawing me closer to him again.


As I grew stronger in my faith, the Holy Spirit begin to Give me wisdom and to show me, in my dreams how to help and guide others. It is often said that the Holy Spirit is the most neglected person of the Trinity. I feel that He is the Person of the Trinity that we rely on most in our everyday walk as Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog