Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Love You

I was just sitting around thinking after leaving a message for my brother. I ended the call with "I Love You" and it got me thinking how many times a day do i say that to a family member. I then realized I only use that with the people I consider family. In life we meet many people that we should be saying "I love you" to. When we think that God Loves everyone of us In John 3:16 it says Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life. Its a deep and profound Love Jesus goes on to say later in the book of John " John 13:34  "I give you a new command: Love each other. You must love each other just as I loved you."  So I think that we should start saying to to one another "God Loves you, and so do I" you never know that person may really needed to hear that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog