Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Who's watching me?

In the news theses days you read all about how the NSA is reading all our emails and everything we say on the phone or post on the internet. People are all up in arms about this and say this is wrong. I have decided that it is a good thing. I know what your all thinking this is crazy. I now think this is a gift from God. I have been provided a way to reach people I never would have had a chance to reach. I also get to share the word of God with with people who's only job it is it to read what I write. So I say in every email, text message, and web posting share the world of God. When you talk to your friends and family on the phone share a bible verse.

So to the NSA agent that may have to read this.

John 13:34-35  "I give you a new command: Love each other. You must love each other just as I loved you.  (35)  All people will know that you are my followers if you love each other."

May God Bless you and keep you safe. Email me if you would like to talk more about the Good news God has for us.
lovingchurchonline@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment. It will be reviewed by one of our authors and approved if contents are acceptable for this blog